In the design of mechanical parts, rolling bearings and sliding bearings are often used, and the following advantages and disadvantages are compared between rolling bearings and sliding bearing.
(1) In the general work situation, the rolling bearing friction coefficient is small, will not change with the friction coefficient change, more stable, starting, running torque small, power loss is small, high efficiency.
(2) The radial clearance of the rolling bearing is small, and it can be eliminated by means of axial pretension, so the running precision is high.
(3) The axial width of the rolling bearing is small, and some bearings bear the combined load of radial and axial, compact structure and simple combination.
(4) Rolling bearings are standardized parts, high degree of standardization, can be mass production, so low cost.
(1) rolling bearing rolling and pipe contact area is small, especially ball bearings, poor impact resistance.
(2) Because of the structural characteristics of the rolling bearing, it is decided that the radial clearance is relatively large, resulting in greater vibration and noise.
(3) The rolling bearing in the high speed, the heavy load condition, the life reduces.
(4) The Inner and outer ring of the rolling bearing adopts the integral structure, which can not adopt part of the structure, which is difficult to install the bearing in the middle of the long shaft.
Luoyang Yusion Industrial Co.,Ltd.
Add: 106 Building 1st, Asia Show Lido, Wangcheng Avenue 178, Xigong District, Luoyang, Henan, China